Friday, March 7, 2008

OUR SWEET LITTLE BABY!!!!


This here is our sweet little baby that I have been waiting to share with you. I had trouble with my scanner, but all is fixed and here she is. Well, we don't know what it is but I have a feeling that it may be a girl! :) Chuck says he is hoping for a boy but everyone that knows him knows that he will be happy with a healthy anything!!! Just as long as it is not another puppy!!!!
We have not made many plans yet, for the baby getting here. We don't know names and we don't even know what all things we need for a baby. We have a lot to learn! But we did make our first baby purchase yesterday. We saw a little onesie and it said "automatic sprinkler" on it. Chuck being a sprinkler fitter we just had to get it. It is sooo cute and little. It makes it real, seeing baby clothes and actually imagining our baby in them. It is so surreal!!!! We are sooooo excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we got the same onesie for brandon!