Monday, May 12, 2008

ITS A.................


Well, we went to the doctor today for our big sonogram and we saw our beautiful little BOY!!!! We were in so much shock, we really thought all along that it would be a girl! But we are so unbelievably happy we cant even believe it!!! I was laughing so hard that I cried and Chuck was trying to pick his jaw up off of the floor. He always said that he wanted a boy:)


That boy is the cutest little thing I have ever seen. He was not cooperating at first and so I had to lay on my side to get him to move around. He was playing with his big hands. looking at them in amazement. He even yawned!! It was the cutest little yawn I have ever seen. He is a very active little boy and I can feel him all the time swimming around. He LOVES frappocinos!! (dont worry, they are decaf.) And he loves it when his daddy talks to him. Oh, Kyah has been talking to him too and kissing my belly!!! CANT WAIT TO MEET OUR SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I thought that I would share a couple of pictures with you. Hope to hear from you all soon.

The first picture up top is of his profile. The picture below is a hand waving at us telling us "Hi, I'm a boy!!!" His penis is in the middle. Not a great picture, we saw others that were really noticable.


1 comment:

Brooke said...

I am so excited for you guys! How fun it is to see that first "sex-determining" sonogram. The baby really becomes a person rather than an "it". Congrats! Hope to see you soon!
Love, Brooke