Friday, June 13, 2008

Lucky Lucky Girl!!!!



You know, I am a very very lucky girl. I have a wonderful life. Sometimes it is hard to remember that, with all the working and running around stress of every day life. But, I must say, I am a very lucky girl!!!

Last weekend I got an awsome opportunity to celebrate life and freindship. I went on a four day long spa trip with two of my closest friends. This trip is the first of its kind for me. I have never gone anywhere with just girls, or a spa! I am lucky to have these freinds and I am lucky to have a husband that supports my traveling with them. I am lucky that I had no problems relaxing on this trip. I am lucky that I got my first facial, a prenatal massage, and a scrub. I am lucky that I got to hang out by the pool and swim in it. I felt weightless and for a hot pregnant woman that is an amazingly good feeling :) I am lucky that I was able to take my son along with me. I am luckythat when I was there, reading in the bed I felt my baby jumping around. When I lifted up myshirt I saw him kicking my belly so hard. I laughed and cried. (I cry alot now a days, thinking about my baby. this pregnancy has made me even more emotional :) It was amazing.

I cant wait to meet him. I am soooooo lucky!!!!!!

us three and maddie


the smokey mountains, me and me belly


the pool and overlook

Lakeview at Fontana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hola prima como estas, te ves muy linda con tu em barazo, te comento que a fin de este mes viajare a tu pais, especificamente a seatlle, por lo que tendre la suerte de conocer un poco donde tu vives, sin mas que decir te doy un gran abrazo y beso a la distancia.
Carlos PiƱa A.
Melipilla.
Chile.