Friday, October 24, 2008

Noah's World











Today Noah is 2 weeks old!! In a way I cant believe it has been two weeks already and in another way I cant believe he has only been here for two weeks !!

Our home has become Noah's World! We have so enjoyed him and getting to know him. He is a great baby and has made this transition into parenthood very easy or us. He eats well, sleeps well and poops well:) He always seems hungry and he is growing rapidly. He was at the doctors on Wed and he has grown almost two inches and he is now 10.2 pounds!! He is in the 98th percentile for his height and 88th for his weight. He is a big big boy and has already grown out of some of his clothing!! TWO WEEKS!?!?!

Noah is really alert and makes lots of cute little noises. He responds to us when we talk to him and he loves to smile. He is a snuggle bug and is happy to snuggle up in your neck. He rarely gets upset about anything. He is an excellent sleeper and for the last few nights he has only woke once or twice. Yahoooo for that!! I am lucky that Chuck is helping with the night feedings right now but Chuck goes back to work on Monday so I will try to handle them on my own from then on. We are going to miss him alot!!!

I will not bother you with frequent emails about updates on this blog. I love to photograph Noah and I imagine I will be posting new pictures at least weekly. So keep coming back to check for updates and comment as much as you like.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Get ready for growing out of clothing quckly! Its crazy how fast they do! They wear one outfit 1x and thats it!