Tuesday, November 11, 2008

One Month Young

Noah is now one month old, or should I say, young!!
I was so curious today to see how much he weighed that I took him in to the Dr's office to weigh him. Noah is now 12 pounds!!!!! I knew it had to be close to that because my arm gets tired from holding him:)

Well we have had a very eventful week!! First Noah had his first date, well play date that is. Well, actually they didn't really play much, but they did eat, fuss and poop. hahaha We had a fun visit with his new friends, Sedona (only a few weeks older than Noah) and her sister Lelia. It was also really great for me to get out of the house and spend a day with my dear friend, Brooke. I love that we are still friends after this long and that we are having babies at the same time. It really is fun to talk and laugh about this time in our lives.

On Saturday we had our busiest day yet. First we went to visit Pops in Annapolis and then we went to our first and then our second baby shower!!! Noah was all dressed up for the parties and he did very well handling all the attention and the running around. I, on the other hand was completely overwhelmed and exhausted by the end of the day. But we really did have fun!!

Then on Noah's one month birthday we had a very special day!! We went to my brothers house and Noah was finally able to meet his cousins, Makenzie, Cade and Colby. Noah, again did very well handling all the attention and loudness of his three cousins. And I, again was overwhelmed and completely exhausted by the end of the day. But I was sooooo happy to see the kids and spend a day with Angie. I am so lucky to have such a great family!!!

Oh, and Noah has started to smile for reasons other than pooping!!! He loves it when we talk to him and he now smiles at us and he even talks to us. He is amazing!! As soon as I catch it on camera I will post a picture.

taking a cute little nap


all dressed up for the parties!!


some of that darn tummy time. building those muscles


hanging out with cousin cade


really liked that aunt ang. little colby just wanted to touch him, it was soooo cute. but colby did get a little jelous when angie was holding noah. he started waving goodbye to noah!!! :)

No comments: