Saturday, February 14, 2009

four months

still trying to roll over.

chilling with mommy

Last week when Chuck went to get Noah at daycare Noah was jumping in the jumper a roo. He loved it so much and our neighbor gave us this johnny jump up. Noah will be upset about something and he will get in this and forget all about what was bothering him in the first place:)

Noah thought it was hilarious that he was on my back. But then he start to get tired and he started sucking on my back! It was alittle weird:)

little tired monster. could just eat him up:)

there is something about this picture that I really like.

It seems like so long ago that we came home with our sweet Noah, but it has only been four months. I just cant imagine my life without him!

Went to the Dr. on Wednesday for his check up. Our big boy just keeps growing and growing and growing:) He is 17 pounds and 27 inches long!! That is the 90th and 95th percentiles! He looks and seems so much older than that. I have said this before and I really mean it, Noah is a very special child. He is very smart and there is something very intriguing about him.

No comments: