Monday, April 27, 2009

balmore, hon

teehee.
This weekend we celebrated Chucks birthday, he turned 31 YEARS OLD!!!! That old man is so old!!!
Noah went to spend the weekend with his cousins and Chuck and I took ourselves over to Balmore, hon. teehee. I laugh every time I say it. We stayed at the Waterfront Marriott, what I nice hotel! Right in the middle of the harbour. Then on Sat night we enjoyed a night at the comedy factory. It was really funny and we had so much fun. We really, really missed Noah and we found ourselves talking alot about him. But we were still able to enjoy ourselves and we knew that he was having a lot of fun with his cousins. The report from Angie was that Noah did very well, rarely fussed at all. He is such an amazing person!!!!
So here are some pics from our mini vaca.

Our view of balmore, hon. teehee

when we got there we found this in the room!!

along with this:) Thanks Ang!!! How sweet, hon. teeehee

yummmm

So, Hon (teehee) you can see that we had a lot of fun:)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HON! TO A GREAT HUSBAND AND AN AMAZING FATHER!!!!!

No comments: