Saturday, May 30, 2009

quick kid

Noah is quite fast. On sat am we were in the office and he pulled down the trash can. I picked up everything and put it on the desk. A couple minutes later I was talking to him. He had his hands in his mouth and then he looked at me and smiled and took the hands out of his mouth. That is when I saw the cotton ball in his mouth. But this was not just any cotton ball, this was a cotton ball full of nail polish remover!! I called the on call nurses and they told me to call poison control, so I did. I was freaking out while I was on hold for about 10 minutes. I felt horrible. Noah, on the other hand, was fine and laughing and playing. Poison control kept telling me that he was fine and I had to give him water and nurse him. I did that and he is fine!!! No worries. Lesson learned- never turn your back away from Noah for a split second!!! Grow eyes in the back of your head. Get used to it Kris, you have a boy!!!!

No comments: