1. Noah is cruising!! For Sure. He will push this cart across the room!! Amazing.
2. Noah has 5 teeth now!!! HELLO!! Noah is doing great with it and loves to bite on some frozen apples or pears or ice chips.
3. Noah got his first real toy from daddy! The bulldozer.
4. Noah is transitioning into the big boy classroom. He has been spending more time in there lately because he is so mobile. Well, and he because he likes to sit on babies!
5. Well there is no 5. I can not think of anything else right now. except that I hope you all send over some positive energy as I search high and low for a part time job so that I can spend more time with Noah. thanx!
another friday play group!
i could just bite him :)
and some times he will sit in it and I will run him around the house as fast as I can. He LOVES it!
he has mastered eating cherrios! He is IN LOVE with cherrios!!
yea, we match :) dorks. actually it was not on purpose. Noahs teacher pointed it out:)
No comments:
Post a Comment