Friday, June 19, 2009

TGIF


Usually on Friday's we have a fun filled day with friends. But this Friday was nice, we just hung out at home and enjoyed each other.
I have been really having a hard time leaving Noah at daycare. I really like the daycare, however, I have become really emotional about not spending much time with him. I feel like I don't get to see him until Fridays, and frankly, that is just NOT enough!! For some reason this week has been extra hard on me physically and emotionally. I miss my son desperately. I have kicked my job search into high gear and searching everywhere for a part time job, even not in my field, so that I will be able to spend some time with him. I do NOT want to miss every milestone. I want to be there. I don't want to miss a thing!!!!
I love this little neck!!

even love the nasty noah:) check out the 4 teeth on the bottom!! There are 2 on the top now also, but you cant see those.

this is how I get rid of fuss pot:) always works:)

it was hot and a little wet outside, so inside we go.....

oh NO, what kind of mischief are they into now!!!!

like I said, mischief.... taking after his cousins, cade AKA mischief man and colby AKA mischief Jr. So does that make Noah Mischief Jr Jr? or Mischief the 3rd?

plan B= distract with colorful toys

YES, that is Noah standing on his OWN!! He got there on his own and he stayed there on his own for almost 10 sec!! He was banging the blocks together so that is what broke the balance.

i know, i know, he looks like chuck. whateva


In addition to all of the awesomely cool things about my son, he also has an amazing sense of humor!!!! He kept doing this because I was laughing so hard:)




Okay, now was that too many pictures for one post? whatever, get over it. I love me some nuny and nuny pics:) Dont hate cause you aint!!

No comments: