Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ba- Bye!!


He will NOT wave on command, so this is the best that I could do

Ba- Bye for now!

We are going on a vaca to Massachusetts and Maine. We will be gone until next week so I will not be able to post any new pics for you until I get home. I know you will miss them so much:)

This week has been busy for us getting ready for trip. I can NOT believe how much stuff is on Noah's list!!! It is actually ridiculous! I don't even have room to bring his good stroller, I have to bring the sucky umbrella one. The hiking backpack will not fit, the highchair will not fit. Thank goodness his pack and play fits!! Chuck says I should just bring five outfits because we have access to a washer, chea right!! We have to bring a variety because of the crazy weather in Maine. It is a bit bipolar at this time. I am told, 55-80 during the day.

Other than packing this week we were busy chasing Noah around the house, trying to force him to eat, trying to figure out if "organic" really is organic (what the heck is "organic" anyway and is it worth it?!), watching him wave good bye, reminiscing about the fair last weekend, talking to him about NOT biting his friends, trying to keep him out of the fridge and the dog crate, wrestled him to get his Jammie's on, watching him cruise around the house, wandering if he will take his first unassisted steps while on vaca, trying to get him out of the dog bowl, trying to get Kyah to stop running him over, and so on and so forth....

This next week I will be chillin in the North. We will be eating fresh fruits and veggies, chilling on the Androgscoggin Lake, going to the botanical gardens, eating lobster sandwiches and ice cream of course, canoeing, kayaking, drinking wine, reading that book I have been thinking about for a year, finish that blanket I have been working on for a year, and so on and so forth....

I will also be turning the big 3-0!!!! That's right, I am old. I know. The greys remind me everyday. So what.

2 comments:

Janna Barber said...

Happy B-day! Welcome to the club, 30s aren't so bad after all.

Cathy, Kris, Rose and Grace said...

have a lobster sandwich for me! we'll miss you! birthday kisses from rosie!