Family Photo: Bethany Beach Trip 08

Family Photo: Bethany Beach Trip 09


I still cant believe that my stomach stretched that much and that Noah is walking around this year!!! It is crazy and... well, crazy!
Family Photo: Bethany Beach Trip 09
I still cant believe that my stomach stretched that much and that Noah is walking around this year!!! It is crazy and... well, crazy!
I remember having contractions while at B Beach last year and I couldn't sleep because I was so worried that he would be born that night, so far away from my hospital. Little did we know, we would be waiting for another month!!!! We talked a lot about what last year was like, waiting for our baby to be born. Watching his cousin Colby crawl around and thinking, "this is how old our baby will be next year".
We couldn't even imagine it. Couldn't even imagine how simply wonderful it would be!
No comments:
Post a Comment