I have to say that we do NOT watch much TV! Noah has sat in front of the TV two times to watch in his whole life. And both times he was sick as a dog and didn't feel like moving at all. On Friday I put him in his chair in front of Sponge Bob (or whatever his name is) so that I could take the dog outside without him freaking out. And I was reminded of the reasons why I don't like him to watch TV in the first place.
He had NO idea that I was taking a picture of him, didn't even flinch. All he knew was that Sponge bob (or whatever his name is) was singing with his friends. (I think he was singing, sounded like singing?)
Yuck, gross, I hate that blank stare.
1 comment:
while clearly you dont want them to watch hours of it, there are some very educational ones! Brandon learned how to count to 12 in spanish and knows TONS of animals now from Dora & Diego... Animals that i hadn't even heard of! We dont let him watch spongebob though, i dont think thats appropriate for little ones
Post a Comment