Monday, November 2, 2009

poor gussy

You all know how much Nuny loves Kyah, but did you know how much he loves Gus? Well, unfortunately, Gus does not love Nuny as much as Nuny loves him. I am trying to teach Nuny to be gentle, but he just does not understand. Maybe when Gus sinks his teeth into his hand he will understand.

nuny spotting Gus right before bed time and trying to get a little snuggle. (right after he threw all of his books on the ground:)

He caught Gus!! Poor gussy.

But Gussy, I LOVE YOU!!! give me a little snug snug.

But Gussy, doooonnnntttt leave me, I LOVE YOU!!!!


I know, this is terrible. I should never have allowed nuny to do it. But if he is not going to listen to me, he may listen to Gus. As soon as I took the picture, I got his tight grip from around Gussy's tail and Gus ran off to his room where no one can bother him. It has a gate up so only he can get in:)

No comments: