I was talking on the phone and checking on Noah who was in the kitchen when all of a sudden, BOOM! I ran over there and picked him up and when I looked at his face the blood started to come. I mean LOTS of blood. I hung up on my Grandpa and screamed for Chuck who was already on his way in to see what was going on. During one of his screams I saw it. I saw his lip had been cut all up by his teeth and at least one tooth made its way through the entire lip to the front. I told Chuck we have to go to the hospital. He didnt believe me until he saw for himself and needless to say he ran to get the carseat into the truck.
We are about 1-2 miles from the hospital and Chuck thankfully has a four wheel drive truck, so we were able to make it there!! Mind you, there is over a foot of snow outside and it has started to come down hard again.
Easton Hospital is nothing like Annapolis! We were there for a less than an hour. They said that he would need stitches and I cried. But then the Dr that saw us said that he didnt and that he didnt need any treatment!! YEY!!! We were so glad that we didnt have to worry about stitches!
And tonight? Well tonight Noah is back to his mischief self and we are loving it!!! Poor little Nunz!!
1 comment:
aww, poor noah!! He looks like he came out of it alright though :). Emily sends some "get better soon" smooches :)
Post a Comment