Kris and Olga (biological mother)
Kris and Carola (biological half sister) .jpg)
As most of you know, I was born in Chile and came to the USA when I was adopted as an infant. In June 2001 I was lucky enough to get the opportunity to travel to Chile to see where I came from. Many miracles happened on my trip there, the biggest one being that I found and met my biological mother, sister, grandmother, aunts, uncles, cousins, and so on. It was a true miracle how it all happened. A story for another day!
Kris and Carola (biological half sister) .jpg)
As most of you know, I was born in Chile and came to the USA when I was adopted as an infant. In June 2001 I was lucky enough to get the opportunity to travel to Chile to see where I came from. Many miracles happened on my trip there, the biggest one being that I found and met my biological mother, sister, grandmother, aunts, uncles, cousins, and so on. It was a true miracle how it all happened. A story for another day!
I have been very concerned about my family in Chile since I heard on Saturday morning of the devastating earthquake that shook them. I heard that it was 900 times worse than Haiti's!! I know that they live close to Santiago and after looking at maps, I realized that they were in between Concepcion and Santiago. The earthquake hit them at about 6.6, Santiago-6 and Concepcion- 8.8!! So needless to say, I only had horrible visions of them being trapped or worse.
I am so thankful to have heard from them today via Facebook! And they report that they are all fine, even their house survived!!!!
Please pray for my family and all the other families that have been effected by this earthquake as well as the one in Haiti. I can not stop thinking about them and being thankful for our life. I can not imagine what they are all going through.
No comments:
Post a Comment