
Today we were able to see our baby girl once again. It was seriously amazing!! Why were we able to get another sonogram? Well, because I have partial
Placenta Previa and we were hoping that it had resolved itself by now (as most of them do). Bad news is, it has not resolved itself. The good news is, there is still time for it to resolve itself. If it does not resolve itself I will have to have another
csection and there are other complications that could arise. The doctor said that he is "very optimistic that it will be resolved". So that is encouraging.
So, my job is to try my hardest not to worry about scenarios that are beyond my control and your job is to PRAY!! Pray that everything works out and that I will be able to have a safe and healthy delivery that I will be able to remember and treasure and that I will not be blinded with pain in her birth and recovery. Pray that baby girl and I will be safe and healthy, because that is all that really matters anyway,
csection or not.

I love this next pic. Baby making her cute little stretching face!! The trick is, don't look too hard at the picture. You will be able to see her face and her lip poking out because she is stretching and her hands up by her face and her cute little leg and foot next to her nose on the left!

She is still a girl!!!

What we learned about Baby Girl today....
She has hair!! We don't know if it is red or brown or whatever it is, but there is definitely hair!!!
She might look a little bit like her brother. Chuck actually says she looks like me.
She is mighty strong, she was kicking the heck out of me and almost kicked the lady's hand off of my belly!
She looks just like Noah when she stretches! both their hands do the same thing and their lips poke out:)
She has two kidneys and not three:)
Her heart is perfect as is everything else about her!
She has chubby cheeks.
Her weight is perfectly average for her age. So, she might be average instead of a giant like her brother at birth. But if I remember correctly, Noah was also average weight at this age.
She could possibly be a thumb sucker:( She had her hands up to her mouth almost the entire time.
She will be and already is loved so much more than I can even put into words:) We can NOT wait to meet our sweet little girl!!!!!
Click HERE to see Noah at 28 weeks gestation.
No comments:
Post a Comment