Check out her pretty little face. They just did these pics for us because I asked them to. Chuck was not able to make the appointment and I wanted to bring him home a picture. This first picture brought tears to my eyes. I watched as she opened her mouth, stick out her tongue and then finally smile! This was at the end of her smile, a little smirk. Looks so much like Noah in his school pictures. The doctor said that she is a chubby girl and told me that her belly measured three weeks older than she is! They also said that she is almost 5 pounds at this time and she could possibly be around 8- 8.5 lbs at birth. I dont believe that they really know how big she will be, though. My feeling is that she will not be as big as Noah was. They told me Noah would be 8lbs and he was 9.12!!!!
This is my second pregnancy, my 153rd sonogram and it still amazes me every time. Amazing, completely amazing!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment