Saturday, April 24, 2010

talk about bad day.....

Poor Nuny had a really bad day on Wednesday! He is only 18 months old and it is just not fair for him to have had such a bad day.

I got a call from daycare saying that he fell off of a riding toy and he may need stitches. I was not able to get out of work (a whole other story about how my day was just as bad), so Chuck went to get him and take him to the doctor. When he got there poor Nunz had two bite marks on his arms from two girls in his class and a busted chin!! Talk about bad day!!!! The doctor said that he would need about 4-5 stitches but they usually don't stitch any more, they glue stuff now. So, Nuny got glued up:( Hopefully he will not get a scar. But like Chuck says, scars are the new tattoo!!


Update on the big boy bed:
It has been going very well. But, the last two nights he has realized that he can get out of it now and he walks around and cries for a few minutes before he gets back in bed and goes to sleep. He is just testing us now, to see if we will go in there. I know he is fine in there so I let him cry it out. Only last a couple of minutes anyway, nothing like the first night!! Can NOT get him into bad habits less than two months before little sister gets here!!!!

No comments: