Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day 2010!!

Chuck has been an amazing father since the day that we found out that we were expecting Noah and even better than I could imagine the day Noah was born. They have been so close since day one! To be honest, I get a little jealous sometimes because I wish that Noah was that excited to see me! But I LOVE watching them together and I LOVE that I have a husband that is an amazing father to my babies. I look forward to watching their relationship will grow. I really look forward to seeing Chuck with his daughter.

This first photo is my all time favorite of Chuck and Noah. I know you cant see Noah well but it is so special to me because Noah was about one week old and Chuck was changing him, stopped and wrapped him in his blanket and took this moment with him. He had no idea that I caught this special moment and that I was taking a picture. Brings tears to my eyes. What a proud papa!!!

No comments: