playing in the pool..
we have been hanging out with lots of friends.
One night Noah wanted to sleep with his truck and I didn't think that was a great idea with it being steel and all. So we put the tractor on his chair and covered it with a little blanket and we kissed it good night. But later I heard some movement in his room and I looked in the monitor and sure enough, Noah was getting out of his bed to get his tractor and bring it into his bed!! I couldn't resist taking a pic of it! So stinkin cute, I tell you!!!
We had a another good weekend tying up some loose ends and getting ready for the baby to come. We are about completely ready:) I have been so anxious and ready to meet my little girl!
On Sunday we ended up in the hospital (it is a long story that I will not bore you with). But basically I was having lots of contractions and other stuff and they wanted to check on the me and the baby. We were so relieved that the baby was doing very well!! We got pretty scared for a little while there. My labor stopped despite all my efforts to keep it going. They will be keeping a close eye on us in the coming weeks. There is a possibility that they may have to take her by csection before the 29th. Still hoping to go into labor and do it all natural (not that I am against drugs, bc I am NOT against drugs, just don't want another csection). She is due on June 22nd. But if she does not come and we are not having any complications they will take her csection on June 29th. So, either way I will have a baby girl in my arms in two weeks!!!
We are anxious and scared and worried and happy and excited. We can not wait for her to be safe in our arms. Send over all your positive thoughts as we go crazy in this waiting game!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment