I was hopeful that he would want to play with it but he has not shown much interest in it, until now. The other day I was wearing Marlee and he was acting like he wanted to hold her so I got his baby and sling and put it on him. He was soooo proud of himself and has worn his baby many times in the past few days. He is so loving with his baby, Ms. Emily now that Marlee is here and he knows more about babies. He is such a good big brother and is going to be a great daddy too!!
Saturday, July 17, 2010
baby wearer
Remember when I got Noah this sling?
I was hopeful that he would want to play with it but he has not shown much interest in it, until now. The other day I was wearing Marlee and he was acting like he wanted to hold her so I got his baby and sling and put it on him. He was soooo proud of himself and has worn his baby many times in the past few days. He is so loving with his baby, Ms. Emily now that Marlee is here and he knows more about babies. He is such a good big brother and is going to be a great daddy too!!

I was hopeful that he would want to play with it but he has not shown much interest in it, until now. The other day I was wearing Marlee and he was acting like he wanted to hold her so I got his baby and sling and put it on him. He was soooo proud of himself and has worn his baby many times in the past few days. He is so loving with his baby, Ms. Emily now that Marlee is here and he knows more about babies. He is such a good big brother and is going to be a great daddy too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment