
Yesterday was a very, very, very special day! Not only was it my 31st birthday but I got to spend it with my family. My beautiful babies that I have wanted my entire life and am so blessed and thankful for now. Especially today.
Every birthday or holiday I end up thinking about my past birthdays. I have had some wonderful and amazing and fun birthdays in my past, but this birthday was extra special. You know why? NOAH PEED ON THE POTTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We could NOT believe that he actually did it!! We have been putting him on the potty before bath every night for the past few months and in between if he wanted to. He always pushes and tries to push out pee and it never actually came out. Last night, PEE CAME OUT!!!!!!! Chuck and I were screaming and clapping and jumping around like lunatics and Noah sat calmly on the potty and smiled at us and then he KEPT PEEING!!!!!!!!! He peed for like 2 minutes!!!!! Kept pushing!!! It was the cutest thing I have ever seen!! (can you believe that is what made my birthday so special? I am such a MOM!)
But really, my birthday was not just special because of the pee in the potty thing. My birthday was special because I am so aware of how blessed I am and believe it or not, I am really enjoying this mommy of 2 stuff. I LOVE having infants in the house. I LOVE taking care of them and snuggling with the babies that I have been waiting so long for. Even with the late nights and early feedings and laundry and diapers and messes and temper tantrums- I AM LOVING THIS!!!!!!!!!!! Things like a clean baby and a toddler peeing on the potty make all the hard stuff worth it.
LOVING. IT. AHHHHH.
No comments:
Post a Comment