Saturday, July 3, 2010

Marlee Adams Wilkerson

Marlee Adams Wilkerson
June 29, 2010 at 9:18AM
9 lbs 5oz
20 inches long
Head full of beautiful black hair


We have been blessed again, with a beautiful and healthy baby! We could not be more thankful or happy or content. Marlee is a perfect addition to this family. Noah is loving her, as are we.

The birth did not go as planned, but it went well. A planned csection because my body is not meant to birth a baby any other way. It could be because my body knows that my babies are BIG. It really does not matter. We have two beautiful and healthy babies and I am healthy and we are HAPPY!!!!

Marlee, because we have always loved that name and LEE because we just like it:) (Also because I did not want it to be confused with Bob Marley or Marley and Me or Marley anything.) Adams is after my grandparents. My hero's. It is their last name.

We could not believe that Marlee was so big! So close to Noah's birth weight of 9lbs 12 oz. And after having Noah come out looking exactly like his daddy and with red hair we were also shocked to see Marlee's beautiful dark hair and olive skin tone. She is so beautiful!!! Even if she looks like her mom:)
There will be many more pictures of these two to come. I have already taken about 5000.

1 comment:

Janna Barber said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is soooo beautiful (just like her mom!). I could just gobble Marlee up. And I love, love, love her name. So happy for you guys! Keep the pictures coming.