Nuny is very close with Chuck and he still insists on watching Chuck mow the entire lawn! When Chuck is out of sight Nuny starts to whine and scream for his daddy!
He woke from his nap while Chuck was mowing the lawn so we set this little snack area up for him in front of the front door.
Meanwhile, Marlee was busy doing her exercises!!
and looking cute!!!
I caught this really cute moment with Chuck and Marlee. So. Sweet. Kinda reminds me of ......

This pic of Chuck and Noah at the same age:) Neither one was staged. Both were caught when he thought I was busy setting up the camera:) That daddy loves his babies!!
We are all doing wonderful here at the W household. We are busy, but wonderful all the same. The kids and I (ahh, my grandmother would be so proud that I said and I instead of me and) So anyway, we have been staying busy. We have to or else Nuny gets in a lot of trouble! We have started to spend alot of time at the YMCA here in Easton. It is really great. I get to exercise and get some time away from my monsters and my monsters get to hang out with other monsters and have some fun. I continue to get a number of compliments on how beautiful Marlee is and how good she is (well, duh!! :) and I get running hugs from Noah when I come to get him. It really is good for us. I realize that my kids will not always like me, but it feels good whe he gets happy to see me once in a while:) Chuck gets those hugs every day when he gets home and I haven't gotten one since I was working full time. I have missed them...
We have a lot coming up in the following weeks. Marlee will be going to the doctor for her six week check up. We have been so fortunate that she has not been sick once and has only been to the doctors office twice so far for her regular check ups. I am excited to see her stats and compare them to Noah's. I am sure she has gained a bunch of weight!! Then in a few weeks we are going on our first vacation as a family of four. Going to the beach with Pops and the family. Also, I have to go back to work for a little while:( DOUBLE :(
No comments:
Post a Comment