| my babies |
How cool is this?!?!! Marlee has actually worn a sleeper that I wore as a child!! It is the only piece of clothing I have from when I was a baby. I found it as a child and it was on my favorite bear for years and years. I found it a few years ago and kept it for my baby to wear someday. It was really cool seeing her in it:)
![]() |
| Kristin in the sleeper 1979!!! |
| Marlee in the sleeper 2010!!! |
Marlee, my sweet girl Marlee... She is going bald. She is teething. She is still pretty as can be. Still squealing with delight. I love it even though it really does hurt my ears sometimes:) She loves her brother and laughs at him all the time. She has started becoming interested in Gussy...and boys as you can see above her hanging out with Riggs. She really enjoys exercises class and smiles most of the time. And she talks and squeals the other half of the time. She told me she wants her ears pierced.
Noah, my crazy boy Noah. He is still crazy. He makes me laugh every day. He is teething! He is still in LOVE with Buzz. He doesn't even notice dad coming home if Buzz is on the TV. Still loves to bake. Still LOVES firetrucks. Right before bed he also repeats, "love you, mommy! love you, mommy! love you, mommy!" over and over and over again. It still melts my heart every time. He still knows how to get over on me. If I am telling him to sit on his bottom on the chair, he gives me the cutest smile and tries to kiss me and sometimes even adds an "love you, mommy!" Yep, I'm still a sucker for my boy.
Chuck, my totally annoying husband, Chuck:) He still is working very hard. He is still working on that darn master bathroom. He recently started leaving the toilet seat up!! He still loves firetrucks too. He is still trying to convince me to sell the baked goods that Noah and I make throughout the week. Still encouraging me in the photography business.
Kris, that's me. I still LOVE being home with my babies. We spend most of our mornings at the Y here in Easton. I have set goals for myself. By the end of October I will have worked myself up to Boot camp at the Y. And I am going to work on running. I know, running is not really a "kristin activity" but I am determined to loose this baby weight and to become healthier. I am SOOOOO doing it!!! Trying to convince Chuck that piercing Marlee's ears IS a good idea:) When I am not convincing myself that I suck at photography and should just not even try to start this business, I am taking pictures:) I am working hard at learning ways to save money. learning to can stuff. Have made quite a few cans of applesauce. (Chuck said I should sell those too!) Really looking foward to Fall weather, long evening walks and home to a warm fire and hot cocoa. Making the kids Halloween costumes (its a surprise. But you could probably figure it out. Noah's interested in it and Marlee's costume will be themed to it.) Mostly right now, I am planning Noah's 2nd Birthday Party!! and I can NOT believe that he is going to be 2!!!!!!
Gussy, that big cat Gussy. Gussy is usually running away from Noah. Poor kitty. We are trying to teach him to be nice to Gus!! Gus has recently decided that tap water is gross and he refuses to drink it! Snob!

No comments:
Post a Comment