Thursday, October 14, 2010

2 year old Nuny!!!!





Age:  2 years 3 days

Weight: 27 lbs (38%)
Height: 34 3/4 inches (61%)
Teeth: just cut his 2 yr old molars. It is a struggle/ fight every night to brush his teeth:(
Head: they didn't do that this time
Shoe size: 8, should probably get his feet measured again.
Clothing Size: 2T- 3T

Favorite food:  pizza, mashed potatoes and as always, MILK
Favorite time of the day:  Sometimes at bedtime it is a struggle to get him dressed and brush his teeth and such. But as soon as that is all done he is an angel. He loves to read books and also LOVES to have mommy lay in bed with him and tell stories or cuddle and sing songs. He always says, "one song, just ONE." and "again, song".  He is so cute! He will also yell "love you, Mommy" a bunch of times after I have left his room. Or call for another hug. I cant help myself, and I will go back in sometimes just to give him another hug and kiss:)
Favorite toy: He loves his new Buzz Lightyear toy! He has put lotion on his Buzz, fed Buzz and he sleeps with Buzz. He also showed Marlee how to play with him by putting her hand on him:)  He LOVES Buzz.  He also loves the tractor that we just took back but I am sure he will love the Jeep that we ordered just as much!
Favorite past time: driving a truck and playing with daddy's keys.
Favorite Music: He has stopped dancing so much. I miss that. I will have to work on that.  He does like it when I play the Beatles or the kids CDS I got from Ang.

Check out how much he has changed since 18 months old.

No comments: