My sweet girl Marlee is a beautiful girl. I am not just saying that, she really is. She gets cute and beautiful compliments every time we are out. People even say, "I'm not just saying that, she really is" (well duh)
Just gorgeous, really. Her cute little face, he pudgy nose, her big eyes... they all just make me want to kiss her cute little self every single time I look at her.
But, when it comes to her beautiful dark hair that shocked us all when she was born.... well, that is another story. It is, shall we say, going away.
In fact, she leaves a baby hair trail everywhere she goes. I could probably find her if I lost her in the woods just by following the little fine hairs:( Yes, it is awful!!
Need a better look? Don't you think that it looks alittle "business in the front, party in the back"?
Yes, Yes, it is a MULLET!!!! SO WHAT?!?!? Laugh if you must. Cry if you will. But please, please just pray that this pretty little girl WILL get hair back on her cute little head!!!!! (seriously, kinda)
"SAY WHAT?!?!?! A MULLETT? Shave it MOM!!!"
Sorry sweet, pretty, wonderful baby girl. Your daddy loves your hair like that and will not help me shave it off. I think he wants you to look more like him (HEHE) I can not do it by myself. I do not want to hurt you. I know, I know. But no worries, I am sure it will grow back very soon.
and if it doesn't, I will love you anyway. Mullett and all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment