Friday, December 24, 2010

flash back friday. phone pics

These phone pics are at complete random and they may be a repeat.


you know.. sweet cheek

Nuny's first time sitting in a highchair. long time ago...

Day after Marlee's birth sharing a snuggy snug.

I was at the dreaded job being bored so I took a pic of myself and sent it to certain people telling them that I still had 2 months and I was going to pop right there and then:)    (big babies)

 That crazy boy.


                                  Little Marlee sleeping day or two after birth at the hospital.

                                         Shade bathing while Daddy and Noah swam.

                                                                           Milk-aholic

swinger

                               Nuny's first spring-ish day. But I think that this was in Feb of 09?

Loving on Ms Emily

Me chilling while Marlee slept and Noah drove around like a crazy lunatic.

This week has been pretty eventful around here. We are very busy getting ready for Christmas and hanging out with great friends. I seriously don't know how I did it when I was working full time!! I do know that I was extremely exhausted every single moment of every day!!
But anyway, Marlee is doing everything in her power to crawl. She is trying harder and harder every day. She does a sort of army crawl that I can not really explain other than that she wants something infront of her and she will magically get it. She also rolls to where she wants to go. Noah never did that. He didn't roll until he was about 5 months old and didn't crawl until he was 8 months old BUT he did walk at 9 months!!  Marlee is also getting on all fours and rocking. She can also crawl or scoot backwards. Chick is determined!! 
Another thing that is new to this family is sibling rivalry! Oh yes, we have it!  2 years old and 5 months old and they are already fighting over things. ugh

No comments: