I always upload my SLR pics and I always forget to do my point and shoot pics. These are the past few weeks..
cutie pie.
Taking a bath together. Love how Noah put that shark on her shoulder:)
Another visit with our grandpa.
She loves those feet.
us and gramps
We don't usually go to the Annapolis Mall so we were shocked when we saw this train driving around. We just HAD to get on. and then the kids HAD to go just one more time. $3 a ride per person can get expensive!
Marlee and Baby Noah chilling while the big kids rode on the train.
crafts at a friends bday party
My mommy, you sure do look like santa!
Went over to Denton to see santa, trains and crafts. It was fun and we learned that Noah LOVES trains (its a good thing bc thats what Santa might be bringing him, he told me so). But he HATES Santa. Well he loves Santa, just not in person. He like toy Santas, blow up Santa's, and ornament Santa's, NOT big real Santa's!!! Marlee, she LOVES Santa.
(For some reason these pics will not flip. Sorry but I have already spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to get them to stand up. oh well.)
chuck took this pic of Marlee:)
If I cant get her ears pierced, well than I will paint her nails:)
And of course, since we were doing something with Marlee, Noah HAD to do it too. His first nail polish as well:)
BWHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
I cant stop laughing at this pic. I took it for a friend and then put her bosses head on it for a secret santa gift. He calls himself superman and eats carrots and celery for lunch everyday. Hilarious. He also really liked the gift!!
No comments:
Post a Comment