Monday, December 13, 2010

Take 1....Take 27... Take 153

Being a family of four is wonderful and exciting and FUN. But being a family of four also brings its own challenges. Like, for instance, taking our own pictures. It is hard enough for someone that is dancing like a fool or telling jokes to take a picture and get everyone to look at the camera and smile at the same exact time. Trying to do it by yourself when you are IN the picture...almost impossible!!
Here is some of our throw aways while we were trying to get our Christmas card picture.

Looks like Chuck is dropping Marlee and you can easily see that I am saying "CHEESE!" to get Noah to do it too. My eyebrows look to be at the ceiling.

Kids not cooperating. Marlee blocking Chuck

I have three cheeks and a few chins. Noah looks high. Chuck and Marlee look pretty good.

Nuny NOT looking!!!

 Marlee not looking. Chuck doesn't like his face (even though I love it).

Chuck sick of it. Noah insisting on that lollipop that I promised him.

Noah will not look at the camera because he doesn't want to. forheavensakesalive

 LeeLee is getting sick of it and Noah was trying to pull my hair. There I go again with the three
cheeks (fatty).
 
 well, its obvious...

Yep, he got away:(

Doesn't Chuck look so cute here? The only one looking and smiling!

So, what I learned during this experience... DO NOT put off the family Christmas picture until December ever again.  Loose that baby weight. GET HELP!!!!!! Do not attempt to get the family shot by yourself!!! Try to get more family pictures throughout the year instead of banking on Christmas pictures for being the only one.  Don't try to bribe with lollipops unless you intend on giving him a lollipop immediately.  Don't say "cheese" to get a smile from a child. You all will look stupid:)

Yes, we did eventually get an ok shot that would work for cards. I may or may not have chopped off someones head from another picture that was looking at the camera:)

No comments: