Sunday, January 30, 2011

phone pics

I dont have an iphone. I have a crappy LG, obviously...

This is Noah "ridding" Marlee. He was clicking like he was making sounds that Marlee was a horse. I HAD to take a pic before I got him off of her. Poor girl!


While visiting my gramps a few weeks ago I couldn't resist this pic. sooooooo sweet!

or this one:)


a friend made this bow and it actually went into her hair:) her first bow!

Chillin with my mommy.. (as in- Chillin with my hommies:)  haha I crack myself up!!

chick is always on the move now.

 she will stop crawling and just chill like this. cracks me up:)


dont know what he was looking at.


one morning watching tv and eating breakfast while I got ready. kills me that he sits like that!!


daddy and his girl passed out


Marlee was waking up but I went into Noahs room to get his clothes too and when I came back not 30 seconds later, Noah was IN her crib and they were both laughing it up!


Chuck has been working hard and wasnt home yesterday bc he went snowboarding. Poor Nuny missing his daddy!  No more 7 days away for that daddy!!!



1 comment:

Chris and Corie said...

Can I steal your friday phone pics idea? I'm absolutely in love with it.

Marlee is SUCH a poser...in that 'mid crawl' picture. I love it! And how can you not love them laughing together in the crib. What sweet moments!!

:)