Between my new phone and my new MAC it has taken a little while to get these on here. bare with me:)
trouble maker!
A bad day last week when Marlee had her ear infection! She was so upset at the Y that they paged me to come back and when I did, poor girl, I couldn't leave her again. So I missed bootcamp and we went home and took a bike ride. Marlee fell fast asleep and Noah loved it too:)
This is how he "parks" his bike.
my sick little sweetie!
Is that DADDY????!!!!!
I love those cute little chubers!
Yep, they gang up against me!
I know he is going to kill me if he ever sees this and Chuck might kill me when he does see it, but, HELLO!! It is cute!! and I am SOOOO proud of him for going on the potty this past few days. Hoping that he is potty trained within the next month!! He is bare bottoming it this weekend:)



















No comments:
Post a Comment