Today was Noah's Easter Party at school. I was able to attend and Marlee stayed home with our neighbors. I was sooooooo thankful to be able to go and really concentrate on Noah and his party! We had soooooo much fun!!!!
This is the line that they walk in. Noah wanted me to hold the yellow ribbon and I did after the bee almost stung me and before I got off to take this picture. :)
and there they go!!
and yes, he was very serious about getting his eggs:)
He opened an egg on the playground and threw it on the ground and yelled. I looked and it was a fake spider! poor kid. I tried to show him that it was fake but he was NOT having it!!!! made me feel bad about freaking out about the bee on me while walking out of the building:(
boys will be boys I guess
That little rascal!
This was after the hunt and he was mad at me because I would not let him eat his candy from his eggs! cute though:)
dying eggs
Noah was NOT interested in the Easter Bunny until his friends were sitting on him. Then he wanted to sit and he didn't want to get off! LOVE HIM!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment