Friday, April 15, 2011

Our Sweet Girl


Our girl Marlee has tubes. 

We took her in this morning at 6:30am and we were back home by 8:30am. She was so cute and pathetic in her little hospital gown. That is when I lost it, seeing my baby in a hospital bed and hospital gown:(  Broke my heart. But she was so cute and talking and squealing and pulling my shirt because she was so hungry!! We waited for about 15 minutes and then they came to get us. We raced back to see her and she was screaming her cute little head off and pushing away from the nurse that was trying to feed her a juice (I have NO idea!) bottle.  I got her and she nursed so well! That made me so emotional, almost more emotional than when she was taken away. She has had a really hard time nursing sitting up for a month now. It was magical. Simply magical. 

We got home and she slept for a while on my chest and then I went to lay her down and she woke up, just looking around. Then all of a sudden she was standing up and wanting out of the pack and play. That amazing girl!!! She was up and playing within TWO hours of going into surgery!!!!! (These are pictures from this morning) The tylenol could have helped the situation but, we will take it!!!!  It is always a joy to watch her playing, even more so when right after a surgery!!  I believe that she had a very special guardian angel with her:)

We are so glad that this is over and she is well! Hoping that this helps our sweet girl!! We look forward to watching a healthy Marlee grow:)






No comments: