Helping me with my homework. I am so excited that I am able to take a photography class and a business class in the evenings.
nunz is 97% potty trained at home!!! It's outside of home that we are having trouble with.
Sick chick:( She is feeing better though!
Hugging Buttercup!
Skinny jeans:)
I stopped the water and she was looking for it for like 5 minutes!
We really enjoyed our first family fishing trip! Well Nunz and Chuck did. Marlee and I didnt love it so much, we felt sorry for the fish. When Chuck caught a fish Nunz kicked it and then stepped on it:( It was so sad. But with a little Mommy action we let the fish go! GO FISH GO!!!
Nunz loves his umbrella!
LeeLee loves her some chickfila icecream!
Me and Marlee on our first shopping after my extreme couponing makeover. We only saved $79.04 but next time it will be double that!!!
We are so proud of Marlee for taking a bottle so well over the past week. We have had to supplement with formula for the first time! I am not ready to give up our nursing relationship just yet, but I am actually not as upset about it as I thought I would be. Perhaps it is because I have been pregnant or nursing for the past three years, perhaps...
Just playing around with the photoshop app on my phone.





















No comments:
Post a Comment