Sunday, April 10, 2011










She doesn't look happy because she isn't. Poor lil LeeLee has a VERY infected ear!! Doctor said that it was close to bursting. Luckily, if that did happen, it is not considered a really bad thing. It is the natural way that your body does to protect the ear. At least then she may not be in as much pain. She is on ANOTHER antibiotic!! I will be harassing the ENT on Monday and trying to get her surgery moved up. I just don't see how she could take that pain for another week and a half!! NOT FAIR!!!!  I wish I could take all her pain, I would in a heart beat!!!!!!

I am actually really excited to meet the "not in pain" Marlee. She will probably be that happy, beautiful, shinning baby that I know on her good days. The baby that lights up all the rooms that she comes into. The baby who has the most contagious smile and laugh. The baby that make me melt.


I. CANT. WAIT.

No comments: