Saturday, May 7, 2011

been a while...phone pics

playing so nice together..for the moment:)


Fell asleep holding the little box that Gramps gave him.


 When I saw this I ran to get my phone to take a pic:)


He insisted on wearing a helmet, a bracelet, and carrying a ball. That's how he rolls:)


This went right onto the fridge as soon as we got home from school. SO PROUD of my Nuny Roo!



When it is nice outside and we are not being choked by the darn pollen, we enjoy the outdoors together.


This was the day of her tubes. Chuck was there and he was getting her dressed into her gown. I have to say, this is when I lost it. Seeing my baby in a hospital gown in the hospital bed. HATED IT!!!! 


..even though she was showing off:)


She was VERY upset when she woke up. We left the hospital about 20 minutes after the surgery. We got home and she was asleep on my chest for about 1/2 hour, then I laid her down and she sat up and looked around. When I picked her back up she was the same ol' LeeLee that I knew! This pic was taken 2 hours after surgery!!!! She was playing and squealing!!!! So good to see:)


I was leaving for school and Noah was leaning his cute little face against the screen and screaming. "BYE MOMMY. LOVE YOU! BYE MOMMY!!!"


Nuny driving the neighbor around:)


THis was on the table (a tractor flyer that Chuck picked up for Noah). I went to the bathroom and when I returned Marlee was looking at it like she was in the market for a tractor. Haha


Chick will eat more than Noah at any given time!!


Hilarious boy:)


The Crab Claw. The kids LOVE crabs!!!  Marlee ate strawberries, cheese, crackers, and crab!!!! She even hit my hand away while I was breaking up the crab for her. Chick is GROWING!!!!!



The other day they were both sick. Of course!!! I feel like we have been sick for months now!!! Noah had an ear infection and pink eye and Marlee had pink eye. (even though I don't think either of them really had pink eye, it was really just allergies).  Anyway, they were both fussy and clingy and this was my view.  Happens a lot actually, when both of them need you at the same time and you just want to pull your hair out:)  Deep Breaths...


She loves to make music. With drums, piano, rattles...


He was so tired this morning that he almost fell asleep eating breakfast!!!


But actually looked at me and and didnt scream, "NO PICTURE MOMMY!!!" 


Even started getting silly:)


Noah is obsessed with "Handy Manny". He is this construction handy man on TV. I guess he likes him because Chuck is always working on stuff with tools. Handy Manny puts pencils behind his ears and he does it in a very distinct way. Noah mimics it perfectly! And sometimes I can ask "Handy Manny" to eat Noah's lunch and he gladly will, other times "Handy Manny", "doesn't like it!!"  Either way Noah always gets really ticked when I refer to him as Handy Manny when he has a pencil behind his ear. Sometimes I will say "Handy Manny?  Where did Noah go, Handy? Oh No, NOAH??? I want Noah back, Handy!" and then Noah will smile and take out the pencil and I will say, "Oh there you are!! I missed you, Noah!" and then we hug and kiss:)

No comments: