I love that face.
Such a good brother when he wants to be.
This was hilarious. He wanted me to take a picture of him eating his snack. Usually it is, "NO picture of me MOMMY!!!" That day he asked me to take a pic. I love it so much because he has a sticker on his arm and his hat is on all crocked and his teeth are full of pudding <3.
a half fake tantrum. cute still.
poor neglected Gussy
This week I almost broke my ankle, actually I might have broke it, but it is MUCH better only two days later.
The kids fight over EVERYTHING.
Marlee took TWO STEPS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost cried. I am NOT ready for this kid to be walking!! The thought of TWO kids running away from me is just overwhelming.
I took a million pictures!!!! And I have a bunch of jobs coming up because a million babies are being born this week. Four already being born:) Yahooooooo!!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment