It was so nice last week that we took advantage and met our friends the Turner's at the Salisbury Zoo.
It really does suck for a Zoo but we still had fun!
There was this peacock that was roaming around the zoo. I am not sure why! But he was and he wanted our lunch. He wanted it BAD!!!!! Noah HATED him!!!! When the peacock started chirping/yelling he freaked out! Poor kid was shaking awful! I had to hold him and he was holding on for dear life. Poor kid! The next day when I told him to tell daddy about the peacock he locked his cute little self in the pantry and stuck out his head looking for a peacock in the kitchen.
We don't mention peacocks anymore in this house.
Marlee trying to keep up.
Noah having a fit and Marlee just checking on him:)
trying to get a pic with my girl...
and then my boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment