How could I forget to post Halloween??? I was so wrapped up in missing my Gramps that I forgot a lot in the past month. Sorry about that!
I should be better from here on out:)
On Halloween day we went to the Pines, a nursing home here in Easton to trick or treat. It was a little much for me so soon after loosing my Gramps. But we enjoyed it.
Then we went trick or treating with some good friends and beighbors. We had a great time.
This Halloween my heart was as heavy as ever!!! I couldn't help but to remember the Halloween in 2007 that my Gramps, Bob and Jobi were there with me. That was a WONDERFUL Halloween that I will never forget. I miss them all sooooooooo much. We laughed and joked all night as we handed out candy to all the kids, about 300 of them. I made a yummy dinner for us all and baked apples. Bob brought his grandkids to the house and I met his kids for the first time. Oh how I miss them soooooo much!!!!!!!!
I forced Gramps to dress up:)
No comments:
Post a Comment