Wednesday, December 28, 2011

CHRISTMAS 2011

 Our traditional breakfast in bed on Christmas Morning.  
My children HAVE to eat first thing in the morning! So instead of going downstairs where all the presents are and getting distracted and then having hunger meltdowns, I thought this would be better. and it IS!!! They love having breakfast in our bed:)

(The only reason they are not in jammies is because they always peed through:( and Noah is in the same outfit as Christmas Eve because he insisted! pick your fights, people!)




 



TIME FOR PRESENTS!!!



They tore into those presents!!










That is a star that Chuck and I recorded us singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" one of her favorite songs:) She LOVES it!!!!






ps.  Chuck does indeed have a black eye.  He didn't change Marlee's diaper after a long day of watching the kids and so I...

Just kidding!!! As much as I would like to punch him in the eye at times, I dont:)  Noah did that. It was an accident!!!!!!  Really, it was:)

No comments: