Monday, April 23, 2012

key key kockey

Marlee non stop says, "stop it!"
Marlee says "I love you Key Key Kockey!"  she said it one day and I laughed and now she calls me "keykey kockey" It is hilarious. In the morning she yells, "where are you, keykey Kockey!!" and "I love you key key kockey!!"  kills me!
Marlee will be going to summer camp starting in May, for two days a week. This will be at Noah's school and will most likely be with Noah:)  We are so excited!!!!


Noah keeps asking me if he is "cool". He says that he loves me, "three and a half" after I tell him that I love him more.  kills me every time:)
He loves to fish and talks about it constantly!
He wants to name the chickens that we are talking about getting (yes, we are talking about getting three chickens)  key key and kockey. hahahaa
I had this teacher conference today and he is doing amazing in school!!!!  We are so proud!!!!

No comments: