We have been meaning to paint the inside of the house for a very long time now. Just means that we have to get rid of the kids, and we just haven't wanted to do that.
I have been wanting to bring some blue into our family room and decided to have the kids paint on some big canvases. We started with little canvases to give to Gma Chris for her birthday.
I heard about a layering technique with canvas painting. Couldn't find it online but did find a brief description and tried to do it ourselves.
I forgot to take pictures of them before we gave them to Gma Chris:( There will be more to come!!
(Noah was in a mood because he thought that it was a project for just mommy and him but Marlee was painting too. Marlee got yelled at when she looked at him and I was yelled at every time I tried to help with anything. fun times)












No comments:
Post a Comment