Marlee was so proud of herself going to school like her big brother!!! She has been throwing fits when we leave Noah there and she is READY for school. She is sooooo smart and she gets bored with mom!

And modeling her backpack.
The annual first day of school photo:)
She jumped right into a chair and started doing work with the other kids!! She wouldnt even give me a hug goodbye!!
Noah and Marlee are in the same class for camp this summer. Come fall, they will not be together.
She was like, "mom, when are you leaving already!" I may or may not have cried a little when I got to the car.. I couldnt really say. Marlee, on the other hand, was busy painting. and the next day, she was waving and blowing me kisses out the window!
When I went to pick them up I got a peak through the window.. Noah was helping Marlee get her backpack on:) I was so proud of him!
Teacher said that Marlee did wonderfully on her first day, and everyday since:) She said that Marlee even cleared her snack spot when she was done and pushed in her chair without them even asking:) so proud!!!
This week was a little hard on Noah becuase he was accidently (I think), pushed on the playgorund by a bigger kid and then yesterday a big kid told him to "MOVE" and Noah got really upset about it:( Ms. Allen told me that he was really crying and she had to comfort him for a little while until he calmed down. I was surprised that he was so sensitive! She then looked over to Marlee and said, "Marlee holds her own, no one messes with Marlee!" haha. I know she is tough! Tough little girl! I guess you got to be if you have Noah for your big brother:)















No comments:
Post a Comment