Monday, March 31, 2008

13 weeks prego

This first picture is a picture of her little arm!!!! She was waving so it is not so clear :)
(on the bottom left)


This next picture is of her face!!!!! she is upside down. She was doing gymnastics the whole time we were looking at her. She just couldn't stop moving for a picture. She better start getting used to posing for me, the camera crazy lady.

This next picture is of her cute little feet, just dancing and dancing!!! This picture is what prompted me to do my first baby shopping! got a bunch on stuff on huge sale at old navy. It was so much fun. When I got home I laid them on my bed and imagined my baby in them. AWWWWW I cant wait to meet her. ( I have money on it being a girl)




This last and not least is of her cute tiny little back, awwwwwwwww :)



So, you might be wondering why I have been so lucky as to get so many sonograms so far. Well, it is actually a funny story.

On Valentines Day, the day of our first official sonogram we were told that we were having twins!! Yes, Twins!!! They gave us a picture of two little blurs and they told us that they were babies, even showed us their heart beats. After the initial shock wore off we were soooo excited. We thought that it would be one girl and one boy. Maybe it they would be identical!! They said that we needed to come back in a few weeks to make sure that it really was twins, so we did. At that visit the doctor assured us that there was only one baby. I was a bit disappointed because I had already fallen in love with two and daydreamed about how I would handle the feeding and everything. Turns out, I did not loose one, there never was two!!! Doc says that it was just a "mirror image" that the faulty sonogram machine took. weird, huh?
anyway, this is why they gave us another sonogram on Friday, just to make sure that it really was not twins. We only saw one precious baby this time.

I cant believe that a mistake like that can happen in 2008!!!!

No comments: