It could be because my pregnancy hormones are forcing me to reflect, ponder, daydream and think. Or it could be because I simply miss that Jobi. She was such a great dog. She was a beautiful creature. She loved everyone and she was always smiling. I was thinking the other day about what Jobi taught me about life............
She taught me that raising 11 babies IS possible! So I am sure that I will be able to handle one baby, right? Make sure that your babies get all that they need, even if it means stealing food. She taught me that patience is important. She taught me that a long walk is great therapy. She taught me, or tried to teach me, to not sweat the small stuff and don't hold a grudge. Anger is not worth it. She taught me that kindness always works best. Being happy is soooo much fun. Swimming is so fun I that I should never stop. You can always steal a donut from a small child if you are fast. The tennis ball is all that really matters. When you are done playing in the snow a nice snuggle in the warm house is the best. If you wear funny clothes people will laugh at you. Even if my puppy is driving me crazy, she will probably turn out to be a great dog. Oh, and Chuck might very well be the greatest person on earth.
And finally, what Jobi lived by and what Baba would always always tell me---- never stop smiling!!!!!!!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED.

1 comment:
Jobi was a sweet doggy! I'm glad you've joined the blogiverse. Look forward to hearing more about the pregnancy.
Post a Comment