Sunday, April 20, 2008

butterflies

On Tuesday, while sitting in a training at work, I undeniably felt the baby move!!!! I immediately started to tear up as I told my coworker that I felt the baby. Then I started to convince myself that it was just gas or something. But it kept happening all day and the next and the next. It is not a feeling that I recognize and it is not what people have described as the first of the baby movements. But now, after days of concentrating and paying close attention, there is no doubt in my mind that my baby is full of gymnastics and moving all the time. She loves it when I eat and yawn. It makes it more real every day. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

1 comment:

Janna Barber said...

That is so sweet! Yeah baby Wilkerson! Are you finding out if its a boy or girl?