So, for those of you who have been wondering what is going on and where are we in this baby journey, here is the update. No baby yet!!! I know, we cant believe it either!!! But we are still waiting for baby boy W to make his appearance.
Tomorrow I will officially be one week over due. They are running a million test on us to assure that we are handling the pregnancy well. My blood pressure and protein levels are back up to high and my swelling is still completely out of control even though I have been at home and lazy for almost a month now. If it turns out that me or the baby are sick we will start talking about inducing. A little annoying considering that we have waited this long to meet our baby and I know that a doctor would have already induced me. But we just remind our selves that we went with midwives because we didn't want that kind of interventions. And we really do trust them.
So, today would be a wonderful and perfect day to have a baby. Send over your positive thoughts and maybe, just maybe this baby will come:)
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment