If you don't know my daddy, you are missing out! I love that daddy so much. He is the best daddy in the entire world! I have never met a better daddy!! We do so much together and we love it! Daddy picks me up from school everyday and I get so excited that I kick and flap my arms and legs. Once we are in the car we call mommy and talk to her for a little while and every once in a while I have to pose for a picture so that we can send it to mommy so that she can make it to the end of the day. She always says that she misses me, but we are okay, my daddy and me. Me and my dad, we play and he feeds me. He is the best feeder in the entire world. We have so much fun eating! You see, my dad always makes this airplane sound and I open up wide and in goes the veggies! Mommy is okay with feeding, but daddy is MUCH better and sometimes I will refuse to eat until daddy shows up with that airplane sound. Sometimes dad takes me for a walk, he sings to me or flies me around the house and sometimes he even puts me upside down!!! We play the drums and lots of times he makes my hair into a Mohawk, he loves to do that.
Anyway, you get the idea, I love me some daddy!!
1 comment:
This is adorable. What a cute idea!
Post a Comment